Booking & Special Events
To book an event or schedule a tour, please contact email@example.com. You can download a layout of the space here and view venue specs here. Promoters, DJs, bands should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you seek an alternative to the typical, generic hotel or stodgy conference center setting? Do you want to make a deeper impact with your constituency? Take the “office” out of your office party?
Public Works is a ground-breaking new event space in San Francisco’s Mission District. It may be the game-changer you’re looking for:
- Flexible space for events of all sizes and types, from 15 to 800 guests
- Book by the room or make use of the full venue Leading-edge audiovisual array including our world-class Funktion One sound system
- Well-groomed, cultured and experienced event staff
- Vibrant interior design featuring artisan-made furniture and modern artwork by local artists
- Sprung hardwood floors – great for dancing
- Convenient to public transportation, Highway 101 and the Bay Bridge
Host your event at Public Works and let us take the stress out of planning. We proudly offer a full suite of top-tier production services:
- Dedicated, in-house event support
- Multiple bars with skilled mixologists at your disposal (non-alcohol options available)
- Proven, diverse network of caterers, from gourmet, seated courses to irreverent street food trucks
- Art direction and design services to fully customize or “brand” your event
- Eclectic entertainment roster to create a memorable experience or set the mood for your guests
- Shuttle or Party Bus to/from anywhere in the Bay Area
- Secure, on-site bike parking
Showcase the unique personality of your company, organization or art in our unique space. Public Works is an ideal location for:
- Board Meetings
- Dance/Movement Performance
- Film Screenings
- Holiday Parties
Please inquire about our special non-profit rates.
MORE ABOUT PUBLIC WORKS – “Giving the People what they Want”
During the day, artists conceive and produce work that will come to light…in the night. As the sun goes down, the electronic and indie music scenes bubble up to fill this new home for the SF Underground. From DJ dance parties and live bands to independent film screenings and performance art, Public Works is a happening, a hangout and always an adventure.
As part of our commitment to the community, we donate a portion of event proceeds to local non-profits such as Root Division (http://rootdivision.org/), an organization that provides art classes for under-funded San Francisco schools.
Below is a video of a recent event that took place at Public Works: