Trust and reputation play an increasingly important role in today’s digital economy. This Valentines week, General Assembly and The Bold Italic are teaming up to explore how startups build trust into the core design and function of their products. We’ll discuss how design can be used to inspire confidence and convey a sense of ease. A free drink, chocolates, and snacks will follow the talk.*
The all-star panel includes:
- Logan Green, Founder & CEO of Lyft
- Andrew Schapiro, Graphic Design Lead at Airbnb
- Avery Lewis, Head of Product at Getaround
- Luke Woods, Product Design Manager at Facebook
- Bastian Lehmann, Founder & CEO of Postmates
Can’t make it? Sign up at http://generalassemb.ly/sf to stay in the loop on future events and classes in San Francisco.Follow us on Twitter @GA_SF.